Download the Latest ROM for Redmi Poco F1 Android Pie 9.0. New Stable ROM Release for the latest Download File-Based ON MIUI 10.3.8.0 ROM.
- New features added in Lock Screen to improve UI.
- Mi Credit Update added to MIUI.
- Added New Clock Design to the latest interface.
- Latest Security Patch patch update for August.
- More stable with improving camera Quality improved in Low Light Camera Performance.
How to install an update using system update on Xiaomi devices [Local Update]
- Download the recovery update file For link uses ADM Download Manager to download the file.
- Transfer the update file to your MIUI Device from your PC is you downloaded in PC.
- Open the Settings app, and tap to about the Phone.
- CLICK ON System update shown at the top of the menu.
- PRESS on 3-dot menu button in the top right upper in the menu.
- Tap on the Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded above.
How to install an update using Fastboot mode on Poco F1Recovery mode, installing system updates using Fastboot also requires a PC, however, you also need an unlocked bootloader for this to work, alongside these steps (click here if your device is not unlocked):
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool from MIUI site.
- Select your preferred MIUI ROM version from the given there then download the check the suffix the ROM file is .tgz. If not, rename it to .tgz.
- Turn off Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to your PC for the above process.
- Double TAP on the downloaded ROM file and decompress it.
- Double TAP on it to install on your PC.
- When the installation is complete. Open MiFlash.exe
- Click the red button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Check the progress bar in Mi Flash turns fully green, that has been successfully installed on your device.
- Your device will automatically boot ut to the new software version.