The MIUI 11 Kosmos 9.9.26 Beta ROM Download for Redmi Note 5 Pro is a custom ROM for MIUI 11 based Redmi Note 5 Pro. Kosmos ROM works for all MIUI Device but till now ROM is available only for Few Devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 6 Pro etc.
What is MIUI 11 Kosmos ROM
MIUI 11 is the latest build of Xiaomi Device and the Kosmos ROM is a Custom ROM Based On new MIUI 11 having all the latest functions of MIUI11 Official build but also have some other custom build for MIUI 11. This is the Custom ROM like MIUI MS ROM or MIUI EU ROM. But it has some more feature integrated which we discuss below.
What is New in MIUI 11 Kosmos ROM 9.9.26 Note 5 Pro
- Wallpaper Crousale Global and new App Vault.
- Launch Camera Clock Screen.
- Shake Gesture added.
- Dark Mode of MIUI 11.
- Use New MIUI 11 Font or MIUI 10.
- Standard Theme or Custom Theme Option.
- Change Text size added on system fonts.
- New animation custom enable.
- Status bar Single Row to Multy Row.
- Status bar MIUI to IOS Custom.
- Low battery Sign Animation.
- Same notification but Home screen Customization.
- Blur effect and other in Home Menus.
- Bunch of Live Custom and Stock wallpaper.
- Super ultra wallpaper.
- Camera to API Enabled.
- Video up to 60 FPS 1080p.
- Filleter Gallery Sky mode.
- Magisk Manager Pre Installed.
- Low Volume in earphone Problem.
- Battery Draining too Fast.
- Some function Still Not Working.
- Internet Fluctuate Some time.
- Camera Crash while long time using.
How to install MIUI 11 Kosmos ROM
MIUI 11 Kosmos ROM is a custom ROM so you can't install it through OTA so you have to flash it through TWRP but for using TWRP you need to unlock the bootloader first. After boot loader unlocks install TWRP using CMD with your PC then copy the Kosmos ROM file to your phone storage then open TWRP and wipe DATA, Dalvik, Cache, Then Flash the Kosmos ROM you are all Done. Now Reboot the device.
How to Move Kosmos ROM to MIUI ROM
So is you are moving from custom ROM to stock ROM I am assuming that your boot loader is unlocked and you have TWRP installed on your device so we will skip this step. Open TWRP then go to wipe and wipe the DATA Kalvin Cache. Then go to flash download and copy MIUI 11 Stock ROM in your internal Storage then flash it. After flashing reboot device all done you are completely moved from Custom ROM to Stock ROM.