Latest MIUI 11 Port Poco F1 is available MIUI 11 9.9.25 For Poco F1 is not officially released in Poco F1 till today but you can install in in your device using this ported ROM based on MI8. Don't worry official MIUI 11 with stable version come soon in Poco F1.
What is New MIUI 11 9.9.25 For Poco F1
- This is MIUI 11 Port Based On MI 8 Android 9.0.
- Released Date of this update on 26-Sept-2019.
- Full of MIUI 11 Interface.
- New features added in Lock Screen to improve UI.
- Mi Credit Update added to MIUI.
- Added New Clock Design to the latest interface.
- Latest Security Patch update for August.
- More stable with improving camera Quality.
- All MIUI 11 Feature is working on it.
- New Collection of RIngtone Theme And Wallpapers.
- Dark Mode Available which is still not in Redmi Poco F1.
About Poco F1 Specification
Poco F1 is the first smartphone which is a high-end killer specification. This smartphone runs on the Android v8.1 (Oreo) but currently its moves to the Android 9 (Pie) operating system. Based on the Octa-core (2.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 385 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 385) processor along with 6 GB of RAM for heavy gaming a budget smartphone which you must love. It has 20 MP Front Camera It has 4000 mAh which supports Quick charge 3.0.
Files used For Flashing MIUI 11 9.9.25 For Poco F1
- Download Rom File Which is most important.
- Download Vendor which will flash in a second you can use others also but this is recommended by me.
- Download DFE to break the description error.
- Download Notch Fix but use only if you having trouble while using the device.
Change log And Bug in MIUI 11 9.9.25 For Poco F1
- Initial Build so that you can get very little features.
- Video Camera Not Working properly but it will fix in the next update.
- Some issues in Notch Area that will solve with the above Notch fix File.
How to Flash MIUI 11 9.9.25 for Poco F1
First of all install the TWRP and TWRP only work when you unlocked the bootloader so unlock the bootloader first before doing anything. Then install the TWRP file. Then Open TWRP Program and Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache. Then Flash ROM package First on the list. As I mentioned above. Then you need to Flash Vendor 9.6.10 file which mentioned in the above option second. Then Flash DFE to avoid encryption as listed above in the third number.