New rom Based on MIUI is release for Redmi K20 Pro this is china based rom so you have to install it through TWPR and for TWRP boot loader unlocking is important.
What's new In MIUI 11 K20 Pro
- New MIUI 11 Fonts have little different looks as you can see in the picture.
- The new Setting app brings lots of newly revamped in the UI as you can see below.
- This feature is currently working on AMOLED display devices only.
- New Dilaer pad and contact apps introduced in the MIUI 11 First batch.
- MI Browser is now ad-free and supports Desktop view like google chrome.
- Revamped the system UI in with the latest features.
- Fewer Ads which are quite good but not happy because still, ads come.
- New Gesture which is quite amazing.
- New MIUI 11 Notes Application brings lots of new features.
- New Clock with revamped features with the dual clock.
New Feature in MIUI 11 9.9.24 Redmi K20 ProMIUI 11 not only revamped interface it will also have revamped Mi Apps, Like the MIUI 11 Mi Calculator App. But it has also all-new PiP mode enabled for all the MIUI 10 running devices. The PiP mode in Calculator will help you in multitasking if you want to calculate anything which watching any video or typing Notes. MIUI 11 Mi Calculator App works in all the latest MIUI 10 Global ROMs.Super Power saving can enable from Security app and give you great battery life.
How to Redmi k20 Pro update using system update on Xiaomi devices
- Download the recovery update file For link.
- Open the Settings app, and tap to about phone and click to continue.
- CLICK ON System update simple use.
- PRESS on 3-dot menu button in the top right upper in the menu.
- Tap on the Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded above.
- The system will verify it automatically and restart it.
How to install update using Fastboot mode on Redmi k20 ProRecovery mode, installing system updates using Fastboot also requires a PC(click here if your device is not unlocked):
- Download ROM Flashing Tool from MIUI site.
- Choose MIUI ROM version from the given there then download.
- Turn off Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Double TAP on the downloaded ROM file.
- Press to install on your PC.
- When the installation is complete. Open MiFlash.exe
- Click the red button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Check the progress bar in Mi Flash to show completely.
- Your device will automatically boot ut to the new software version.